We have a general policy for DataJoint open-source community engagement.
- General how-to questions: StackOverflow: datajoint tag
- Error questions: StackOverflow: datajoint tag
- Bug report: GitHub issue tracker
- New feature request: GitHub issue tracker
- Open-ended discussions: DataJoint Slack
DataJoint Office Hours
- The DataJoint open source team will be offering monthly Office Hours. These are public workshops on Zoom where we offer two half-hour sessions of free hands-on support to teams using DataJoint software.
- For each half-hour session, a team can sign up to work through their specific question. Teams who wish to receive this support can either share their workflow directly or work with DataJoint engineers to replicate the issue in a test environment. To be fair to the community, no team will be selected for support more than once per quarter.
For fully managed services, we invite you to visit the DataJoint Solutions page and request more information.